These all natural remedies for acne can be tried when other remedies haven't worked for you. Remember, the best approach is the protocol used in my clinic that has worked for many patients. (Go back to the natural acne remedies page for information on that).
First, some things to avoid:
Once those are handled, some all natural remedies for acne you can try are:
1. Be sure to have regular bowel movements to remove toxins from your body
2. Grind vitamin B tablets into a powder; mix with water into a paste. Wear it as a mask for 45 minutes every day.
3. Wash your face daily with sulphur containing soap or calendula soap (available online).
4. Eat plenty of fiber to help remove toxins from the bowels
5. Take a lactobacilli supplement
6. Do a liver detoxification
7. Avoid drugs that contain bromides or iodides. (For that matter, try to avoid drugs altogether if possible.)
8. Supplement with Vitamin E. It's been shown to help blood irregularities that appear in male acne sufferers.)
9. Supplement with Vitamin B6 (often helps women with premenstrual aggravation of acne).
I'll be sharing with you my knowledge of ancient and modern health secrets that are virtually unknown to most people, even health professionals.
It’s all designed to help keep you and your family healthy.
Murray, Michael and Pizzorno, Joseph. (1991) Encyclopedia of natural medicine. Rocklin, Ca. Prima Press.
Wang, Lihua. (2005). Chinese Home Remedies. Franklin Lakes, NJ. Career Press.
Do you have natural remedies or tips that have worked for you or your family? Share your experience with us.
What if one simple change could eliminate your sickness?